- No one under the age of 18 is allowed in the hall.
- All Players are bound by rules as set out by the Alcohol And Gaming Commission of Ontario.
- All Bingo Games Are Bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Bingo License.
- All Players are to Conduct Themselves Accordingly.
- Please turn off or put on vibrate any electronic device(s).
- Be sure that you have all your game sheets when purchasing your packet. No exchange after game begins.
- A player must bingo on the last number called to be valid. After the caller declares the game closed, no other bingos will be recognized.
- Correct colour paper as listed on the program must be used to be valid.
- It is the player’s responsibility to make him/herself heard and stop the game. Make yourself heard.
- The management's decisions regarding disputes are final!
- If there are multiple winners, prize money will be divided equally.
- We reserve the right to seat a bingo player if there is room at the table. A non-player must give up his or her seat to a bingo player.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- No privately owned paper or sheets that have been altered will be accepted as winning bingo cards.
- No one may enter the hall with lighted smoking material. Smoking in designated area only.
- No one may enter the hall with any type of alcoholic beverage. Consumption in designated area only.
- We are not responsible for printing errors.
- The flashboards and monitors are for the convenience of the players. Wait for the number to be called. If the caller miscalls a number, the number on the ball with dictate the call.
- With bingo being a highly interactive, social game, it is no wonder that noise can get out of hand every now and then, especially when a BINGO has been called. You will notice that regular players quiet down instantly as soon as the caller gets down to business. It is very important to remain as quiet as possible throughout the games.
- Silence is golden when the numbers are being called, especially during the game or when BINGO has been called. This is of great assistance to the caller and the runners, ensuring that the numbers and call back numbers are clearly heard and that the game is valid. This will also ensure the next game can be moved onto as quickly as possible.
- Players should make every effort to read the game sheet provided and ask questions before the game begins, and when they need to query anything during the game, they should do so in a quick, quiet manner so as not to disturb anyone for very long. Refrain from asking the person sitting next to you to repeat what the caller said. Otherwise, you will pose the risk of missing the next number, apart from irritating your neighbour.
- On arriving at the bingo parlour, players should read the posted rules prior to the start of the session. Newcomers fear not! Bingo players are generally cheerful and social beings that will be more than happy to show you the ins and outs of playing at their bingo locale, especially if they see that you are having problems.
- You should never take out any frustrations you may have on the caller, staff or runners. Here you need to keep in mind that they are only doing their job and unless you have a valid reason, you should not blame them for any loss.
Note: The above information may/can/will be changed with no notice given.
Please do not remove from the BINGO Hall. A copy can be found on our website: www.rcl233.comType your paragraph here.
BINGO is HERE, at the Orangeville Legion!!
Mark your calendar - every Thursday at 7pm.
Bingo will be held in the lower level with a maximum seating for 82 people with 4 players to a table. Moving the tables is not permitted. An elevator is available for anyone who needs it.
Access to the Bingo area will start at 6pm. Cards will be on sale at 6:15pm and games will start at 7pm. There will be an intermission break provided.
Food & Drinks
A canteen will provide refreshments, snacks, sandwiches, dabbers and tape.
However, there is no alcohol consumption allowed downstairs, but the upper lounge will be available for you to relax and enjoy a drink.
There are a limited number of parking spaces so you might have to park on the street.
Few other details
Note 1: total payout for the JACKPOT and individual games depends on the number of players we have so it will be adjusted up to the maximum or downward according to the number of players participating.
Note 2: A sheet listing the games, the payouts, restrictions and the adjustments will be provided for you on your arrival.
We welcome your support
We are thrilled with this opportunity to provide our community with a fun night out, so we look forward to seeing you on Thursday evening at the Legion located at 7 John St.
R.C.L. Branch 233 Rules and Etiquette
Colonel Fitzgerald Branch 233, Orangeville
The little Legion with a big heart!